Operations Manager - London
With over 50 Caribbean inspired restaurants across the UK serving up the best Rum, Reggae and Jerk. For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients, we’re in the business of ‘Making People Happy!’
We live by the spirit of One Love, the universal love and acceptance of all people. At Turtle Bay, we celebrate individuality, recognise differences, and embrace the culture of the Caribbean - taking inspiration from the music, food, drink and of course, those chilled out vibes.
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our Turtle Bay Family who is located in and around London, the role will cover up to 7 restaurants. This is a rare opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-growing brand.
At Turtle Bay, our Operations Managers are people-focused leaders who lead, inspire and motivate their teams. They are sales experts and are obsessed with food and drink quality and consistent standards. They will always do the right thing for our guests and team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious hospitality Operations Manager to bring their unique vibe and expertise to our Turtle Bay Family. We are looking for someone who has had a minimum of 2-years’ experience as an Operations Manager within food and beverage.
What we offer…
· A salary of up to £65,000 per year
· A bonus scheme of up to 10% of your annual salary
· Car allowance
· 33 days annual leave
· Opportunities to visit the Caribbean each year, all expenses paid of course!
· Lots of tasty Caribbean inspired food and vibrant cocktails
· Progression with excellent training and regular opportunities
· Company-wide socials and events – think HUGE team parties! We hold an annual ‘Bay Rocks’ festival with amazing headline acts such as Chase and Status and General Levy.
· Annual ‘Jam Down’ management conference to celebrate our continued success. It’s a vibe!
· Enhanced family leave pay
· 70% discount at our restaurants for you and up to 6 friends
· Exclusive team discounts from hundreds of retailers
· Access to Help @ Hand App – offering remote GP service, prescriptions, mental health support, and physiotherapy support. For you and your family.
· Life insurance
· Wellbeing is a big focus for us, we have lots of tools and support available Loyalty bonuses for every year you work with us!
Success in the role looks like...
· Leading, inspiring, and motivating your teams to bring a unique Caribbean-inspired experience to our guests and make them happy.
· Lead by example and from the front, with honesty, integrity, and consistency. Focusing on team morale, performance, and retention. Always doing the right thing and owning your people's Turtle Bay experience.
· Driving high consistent standards of food and drink quality, with genuine warmth and hospitality.
· Maximising business and financial performance within your restaurants through sales, food and drink GP, labour efficiency, managing variable costs, sentiment scores, and service results in spotlessly clean restaurants.
· Celebrating individuality and recognising differences, ensuring you and your teams implement and follow all processes and standards.
· Keeping Turtle Bay compliant with all statutory and legal obligations and licensing.
· Continually improving the overall business performance of your restaurants, always thinking and acting like an entrepreneur.
· Creating innovative and ambitious business plans for each of your restaurants and supporting our managers to execute seamlessly and effectively.
· Monitoring each restaurants position in local market (Trip Advisor, local websites and BID) and remaining on top.
· Keeping the Operations Director informed of any significant factors which may affect the reputation, integrity, financial position, safety or well-being of the restaurant, company, team members or guests.
Turtle Bay Recruitment Team
Check out our other vacancies below!